Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Forever Always Newsletter!

The November Forever Always Newsletter is up...you'll find it here. Check out who is our new GDT for the month, as well as lots of 'inspiration' with Renae's 'What Inpires Us' article.
These are my layouts for the newsletter...
'Star Wars' photo credit goes to my SIL Cindy & Kye...I cannot thank these ladies enough! My camera died whilst taking the 1st photo of the day!!!
Inspiration wise...I'm a huge fan of Scenic Route papers & the stars, with their red & black was perfect for this theme!
The title for this next one was 'lifted' straight from the local newspaper after that incredible dust storm.
Again, being a fan of Scenic Route...simply loved this paper, even keeping the scraps from a previous layout to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment