Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scrapbooking @ Forever Always.

Wow, where did last month go??? It's been a very busy month for me, so sadly not much scrapping...well certainly not as much as I would like! There was so much happening over @ Forever Always, it would have been great to have participated more!

The first two layouts are for this months newsletter article on 'everyday' scrapping. LOL, can you tell where I spend most of my time when at home???

'Natural Beauty' is my take on this months sketch.

The next layout was for the 'Sonia Says' challenge...or in this case 'Shelly Says' following her list of criteria.

I did manage to complete a layout for the June Cybercrop...this was Renae's recipe scrap.


& the following two are from the 'Birthday Extravaganza'...
...sketch challenge

& one of the colour challenges.








3 comments:

  1. I too am wondering where has the last month gone...

    Love all the layouts Paula, beautiful photos of your family

    Take care
    Cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK looks like the time is out....that was at 9.05am

    ReplyDelete