Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kraft+ September Challenge!

Spring has sprung...how fabulous is that! I love Spring time :)
& you'll love the fabulous "Tri-hard" challenge over @ Kraft+ I absolutely adored this sketch by Em Stafrace...so gorgeous!


& here is my take on the challenge...


I had these cute triangle stickers from 7 Dots Studio which I thought would be perfect for this & it simply flowed from there. I do love a good sketch to get the creative ideas going & I can see myself using this one again! Totally gorgeous!
Pop over to the blog HERE to check out the stunning creations from the rest of the team...they never fail to amaze! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Thank you for stopping by & a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful take on the sketch --- I'm with you, can't go past a good sketch!!! Love how this all flows so well ...& I REALLY like the yellow dotty paper up top!!!

    ReplyDelete