Monday, August 17, 2015

Show us your Stuff mid-month reveal!

The mid-month reveal is up over @ Show us your Stuff. A reminder of the challenge...


I loved this challenge...the colours, the wood, the daisies & who doesn't love Dr Seuss quotes!


I used dylusions paint with my splat stencil from Crafters Workshop...it's such a cool stencil :)
Pop over HERE to see the rest of the teams fabulous creations. I hope you add this one to your 'to do' list...we'd love to see your take on the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the board! Love the colours on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout!!! Love the effect of the bright colours against the woodgrain background...

    ReplyDelete