Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 123 Challenge Blog!

Hello, I'm back today to share my DT layout for this month's challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog.


This is my take on the challenge...
 

I fussy cut the butterflies...haha probably not the best thing to do late at night at retreat ;) I've had these photos for a while not quite knowing what to do with them...especially as they were already in circles, very Creative Memories ;) I totally loved this frame from Dusty Attic...I wish I had bought more of them!


A close up of the glitter trail I added & those butterflies, which on reflection, I really should have inked the edges ;)
Pop over HERE to see the other DT's gorgeous creations for this challenge. I look forward to seeing what you do with this one :)
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the circles actually - maybe they'll make a comeback! It's been so long they may be due for a revival! Your layout looks very fresh and vibrant. I actually like the non-inked butterflies better! I love the way you painted your title two-tone. Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what you've done with the circular photos! No Creative Memories feel to this page! Gotta love those Dusty Attic chippies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love what you've done with the circular photos! No Creative Memories feel to this page! Gotta love those Dusty Attic chippies too ;)

    ReplyDelete