Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Kraft+ challenge!

Good morning! I have the amazing Zentangle challenge for you from Kraft+.


I'll confess, after creating my background, which was a lot of fun...I was a little stumped. I went with the 'less is more' philosophy and kept my layout fairly simple, as there was already so much detail with the doodling.



Check out the stunning creations from the rest of the team HERE, they are truly amazing & clever!
Thanks for stopping by, as always....a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate each and every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. This is breathtaking Paula. I love the less is more approach and the little pops of red. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you used this to perfection.....the cas bit against the busy zentangle is brill...and the splash of red....totally MWAH!!!! One of my faves for the month;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is Amazing!!! Maybe I will join in..?

    ReplyDelete