Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Part 2 of retreat layouts.

Hello, back again with the rest of my layouts from the LSBS retreat :)

This 1st one matches the one revealed yesterday. I've had this pic for a long while now (almost 2 years) I couldn't decide on papers. I had found 2 collections of papers at retreat, but still wasn't completely happy, when the 'lucky door' prizes were drawn. It was perfect timing & the perfect prize...this gorgeous paper pad from Kaisercraft, the colours worked beautifully!


I'm loving the paper ranges over at 7 Dots Studio, you'll notice it's featuring in lots of my current layouts.


I had seen this stencil (Love Quarters) from Kaisercraft featured in a magazine a couple of months ago...instantly fell in love with it, so quickly grabbed it when I saw it at retreat. Haha along with others ;) you can never have too many stencils can you!


Here is a close up of those gorgeous rose flowers...simply love it!


I can only share a sneak of this next layout, but again I've used that same Love Quarters stencil from Kaisercraft.



The rest of my layouts will be revealed with next months challenges. As I said yesterday, I achieved a lot at this retreat...completely chuffed at that! Wish I could have that retreat every month...haha would certainly get through some photos ;)
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooo GORGEUS!!! All of them !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in to say hello and to say, fabulous creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....a retreat every month would KILL me!!! But yes, you'd get a heap done! I do love your black bg one up top & the little stamps on the baby one is tooooo cute....love that rose, too.....& now I WANNA see the last one!!! They're all fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing! Love the rose stencil, fabulous colours in the first layout... Wonderful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these - gorgeous work, Paula! Really love the rose stencil too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts Paula! Glad you got so much done at the retreat. I seem to spend way too much time talking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts Paula! Glad you got so much done at the retreat. I seem to spend way too much time talking!

    ReplyDelete