Wednesday, September 30, 2015

7 Dots Studio challenge.

Good afternoon, it's just coming over very dark here in Sydney & I've just photographed this in time before the storm hits. I'll confess, I'm a huge fan of 7 Dots Studio paper...I just love it & I'm also loving their monthly challenges.

The theme for this month's challenge is "frame it" & here is their inspiration...

                      

This is what I did...using a mix of 'Destination Unknown' and I believe '9th Wave'.

                     

And a close up...

                     

With my stencils, I used distress ink (blue) & paint (pink). I also added glitter to the texture paste for a touch of sparkle...haha in other words there is glitter everywhere ;)
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate each & every one of them...especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy to hear you like 7 Dots Studio challenges :) I have pinned it onto 7 Dots Studio pinterest board. Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and adorable! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout!
    Thank You so much for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio this month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page & wonderful photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio!!!

    ReplyDelete