Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Show us your Stuff

Hello again, I'm back with the fabulous September challenge for Show us you Stuff.


Here is my take on the challenge...


The background spots were created with a mask I had made years ago, before the huge array of masks that are out now. Below is a close up...


My handmade item is of course the flair from Flutterby Designs...haha if you hadn't already realised, I love them! ;)
Pop over HERE to see the gorgeous designs from the rest of the DT, totally yummy!
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I truly do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love that colour combo...brill photo....& flutterbys...well, what's NOT to love, eh??!!!

    ReplyDelete