Monday, September 7, 2015

Retreat scrapping!...big post!

Good afternoon, I've got a few layouts to share from the previous weekend of scrapping at the LSBS Retreat! I love this retreat, totally relaxing & enjoyable which obviously helped with the mojo, as I achieved a lot for me!

Here is a few of them...


I loved these photo booth pics from my daughter's formal, they are so fun so I wanted a fun layout to go with it. This was created on the last night of retreat...I could have certainly gone an extra day. This paper pack I won at retreat, it was absolutely perfect for these photos.

This next one was a layout I started at NB Retreat back in May. I had Louise next to me, so the aim was to keep it simple...less is more as she says! Haha I can't tell you how hard that was ;)



I've very much aware that my husband & I don't feature in many photos...this weekend away I made an attempt to rectify that ;)


This next one was my all time fave for the weekend...I totally loved this photo of my brother, taken by his mate, gotta love Facebook for photo sharing ;) The background is a mix of red & silver paint...the photography doesn't really do it justice.


That's it for the moment, more to share soon.
Thank you for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments, I do appreciate each & every one of them...especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. These look wonderful! Great designs, love the mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous LOs & sooo varied. I must say, the 'next to Lou' one really is a stand out & I concur with your Bro one.....I can imagine that silver being seriously sensational in RL!!! Good on you getting all these done:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all - especially your favourite! The black and red - soooo striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fab Paula, especially the last one, that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five gorgeous pages, each unique and stunning. Love all the MM and the use of dramatic colours. Bravo for making the time to scrap photos of you and your husband. I need reminding to do that to. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabolus!! You are so creative! I especially love the black paint on the second one and the red paint on the last one.

    ReplyDelete