Tuesday, September 1, 2015

123 Challenge Blog!

Back again with my final challenge reveal for the month....123 Challenge Blog!

I'll confess, the colour 'burgandy' had me slightly concerned...it's not a colour I typically used, but that is what is so brilliant about challenges. They push you outside your 'normal' & get you experimenting with things you don't normally do.


I used a burgandy water-colour pencil to draw a range of circles on my paper. The centre ones I added water with to blend them, the rest I left to show the pencil lines. Below is a close up...


My frame is actually the throw away piece from some gorgeous Dusty Attic frames, which I painted & added some black glitter to.
Pop over HERE to see the very inspiring creations from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration for the challenge this month! Love the two kinds of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you nailed this .. love all of this Paula xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge!! Very creative with the circles on the background!

    ReplyDelete