Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Scrap Around the World

As always, this month's challenge over at Scrap Around the World was totally gorgeous & thankfully I found the time to participate.
Here is their inspiration...

                        
   
And here is my take on the gorgeous mood board...I was inspired by the pink, the book paper & twine.

       
 
Thank you for stopping by, I can't believe how quickly this month has flashed by. It's always a busy one in our household with the 3 of us girls having birthdays.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I truly appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I know this month has flown!! Eek! This layout is so gorgeous! Love the background details, and gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo sweet! Love those big number and the way you've used the pinks....I'm adoring this one:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaa! Numbers! I meant the xo's......I'm trying to watch TV AND comment.....LOL.....didn't quite work, did it. But I'm sure you know what I meant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout! Love all the masking work and the colors! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that!! And what a fabulous background you have created! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout, beautiful colors ♥ Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so ...cute! Beautiful photo, lovely texture and colors, great page!
    Thanks so much for joining us at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!!! So so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Around the World! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete