Wednesday, November 30, 2022

ArtStacks share...

Hello all! Today I'm sharing another art journal page using the gorgeous designs from ArtStacks.

This has been created in my Dina Wakley 6x6 Kraft journal, it's such a brilliant size for quick pages and these Artist Series designs by Deb Weiers is a super easy way to put a page together.

I've painted the background with various colours of paint and stencils (Dina Wakley, The Creative Workshop and Kinder Kreations). I also journaled into the wet paint, but that doesn't really show up in photographs, but it does create a cool texture to the page. I've then added the tissue paper vines from Lisa Oxley's Floral Fetish pack. I've then added the stripped (easy tear) paper from Deb's Wonky Background pack. Then using Deb's Wonky Faces pack, I've cut out this fabulous girl in the shoe...she's the focal and title all in one! Add a few splatters and we are done!


Thank you for stopping by, it's much appreciated. Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the rest of the teams amazing creations, you can find it HERE.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment