Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Kraft+ Challenge Blog!

 Hello and welcome to November! Eeeck! The year is vanishing all too quick!

As always, a new month means a new challenge to get you inspired. This month over at Kraft+ Challenges, we want you to be inspired by SONG LYRICS!

Last month was the anniversary of my dad's death...30 years! It's hard to believe that I've lived longer without him, than with him. He was such a pivotal person in my life. So I've been thinking about him a LOT lately. Music certainly reminds me of him, so this art journal page is a dedication to him. 

Jackson Browne and 'Running on Empty' is something we listened to on trips up the coast. That lead to car travel, which lead me to this figure from ArtStacks. Haha I did help that is was all still sitting on my desk from last creating time...seriously, who has time to tidy up! In fact, everything on this page is from ArtStacks.I printed the 'running on empty' lyrics onto transparency...another recent obsession since seeing the latest release from Dina Wakley.


 Pop over to the Kraft+ Blog to see the rest of the teams amazing creations, they are so clever. You can find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll join us this month.

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment