Saturday, November 12, 2022

New 'Deb Weiers' Artist Series from ArtStacks

Hello! Have you seen the gorgeous new 'Deb Weiers' Artist Series from ARTSTACKS? I personally love Deb's 'Wonky' art, I'm a little bit in awe of her creations so have so much fun incorporating them into my art journals.

I saw on the Dina Wakley Supporter Group a grid design by her and I instantly thought something like that would be perfect for these little Deb Weiers art pieces. I have to confess I had a little trouble drawing the grid onto the Kraft paper, the white simply soaked in. So I put some clear gesso on the page and started again. I'm not sure if the white pen already on the page leached into the gesso or the fact that the clear gesso was old, but I was left with a bit of a 'milky' look to the page. Ooops, oh well, I was on a roll and not stopping for anything! After redrawing my grid, I then planned out my layout. The only pieces here not from the ArtStacks range is the little pieces of transperency.

I love the way this turned out, thankfully the 'milkiness' isn't as pronounced as it photographed. Here is a close-up of my page with Deb's fabulous pieces. If only I was as creative as that!


Make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the other amazing creations from the rest of the team, you won't regret it...you'll find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated x


No comments:

Post a Comment