Saturday, November 12, 2022

Retreat scrapping!

 Hello! I was lucky enough to go to retreat last weekend. I was thrilled to have found a new venue and on the Northern Beaches, so exciting!

This is some of what I created. I only took my art journaling stuff, in an effort of limiting my packing...haha.


I started with this one, super easy start...using some leftover Dina Wakley collage paper which had figures already cut from it. Add on some tissue paper, again from Dina Wakley. The fern leaf is from a gorgeous scrappy friend, Ronnie.


The background is created with scribble sticks, as I had already started with purple...who knows what I was planning when I did it, but the rainbow worked. Lots of Dina Wakley products here, as well as the flower from ArtStacks.


 I've had this piece from Michelle Logan for ages, it was one of those things that I kept for 'good', which is crazy, they are to be used right ;) Though before using it, I did trace it, to use again...I love the style.

This is the piece that I traced. The background got a little weird/lost, but...oh well! It was fun anyway.


This one was created using ArtStacks products, in particular the Deb Weiers packs, 'wonky faces' & 'wonky backgrounds' & the flower from 'all dressed up' pack.

I even managed to get some 'secret squirrel' pages done. It was a very productive weekend, as well as the laughs.

Thanks for stopping by, as always, it's appreciated.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment