Saturday, November 12, 2022

ArtStacks Play...

Hello, how are you all? Today I have some more ArtStacks Design creations...I had so much fun creating this! After creating my previous 'grid page' I had to play again, learning from the mistakes I made previously, LOL though I still made different ones this time around ;) It's the fun of creating and learning, isn't it. The more you create, the more you learn.

This time, I wanted to use more of the little picture pieces, this time going with the people and faces. I realised the 'woof' and 'tweet' paper didn't quite work here, which made me think 'what do people say?' Haha I love this 'blah blah' stamp from Natalie May, so stamped that onto transparency to cut up around the page. I painted with acrylic paint onto the Kraft page and used black pen for my grid.

All papers here are from ArtStacks, I've used pieces from...



Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see the other amazing creations from the rest of the team HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment