Saturday, December 3, 2022

December Kraft+ Challenge

 Hello! Today I'm sharing my take on this months Kraft+ December Challenge. Can you believe that next year will be 7 years of Kraft+!!! So in honour of that, I thought it would be cool to 'scraplift' our creator....Sandra Wallace and one of her layouts.



This was Sandra's take on a 'zentangle' challenge from a number of years ago. The memory of it remains stuck in my head, I adored it! The month of December is always a little crazy with the lead up to Christmas with end of year parties, etc. so having a sketch or 'scraplift' was a perfect starting point to make things easier for all. Well, that was the idea anyway. Hopefully many of you can join us this month...a layout, art journal page or even a card...just create!

I have done an art journal page in my Dina Wakley larger Kraft journal. I did this purely from memory, with the idea that I would add my own spin on it. Haha but you can see how much it's burnt into my memory, as it's freakishly similar. I've used stamped images, instead of photos and stamped my butterflies onto acetate. I had to use paint as my stazon has dried up.

Pop over HERE to see the amazing creations from the rest of the DT, as always, they have outdone themselves. 

Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated. I do hope you'll join us over at Kraft+ this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment