Thursday, December 29, 2022

ArtStacks creating...

Hello all, I'm here today to share more ArtStacks creations using the gorgeous 'Wings and Things' pack and some of the fabulous tissue paper (hand) from the 'Faces and Figures' pack. 
Here I've started with the hessian page from Dina Wakley's Blue art journal album, adding a background of paint through stencils and rows of washi tape. I glued down the tissue paper hand with gel medium. It disappears nicely, assuming you put the gel medium all the way to the edges...oh well! It doesn't have to be perfect ;)  I've then cut a circle from the canvas paper from Lisa Oxley's Floral Fetish range. This is one thing I still use from the old Creative Memories days..the circle cutter. Because it is canvas I wanted to stitch it, so I did a very simple cross stitch, though I did it in pink thread so ended up going over it with black pen LOL! I added some stamped circles with paint and ink. I've then added the butterflies, which are simply fabulous, as they are stickers, so super easy to deal with. I edged them with black ink which did bleed a bit on the hessian. Finally adding the 3 words in the visual triangle.

 

Thanks for stopping by, make sure you pop over to the ArtStacks blog for more inspiration.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment