Thursday, December 22, 2022

ArtStacks share...

Hello all, I hope this finds you well? I'm back here today to share more ArtStacks creations using the new 'Wings and Things' and 'All Dressed Up' packs.

I created this page in my small white Dina Wakley journal, creating the background with a mix of paint and stencils. I then stamped red paint rings around using and old toilet paper tube. I journaled down the page in a thin strip, then I started gluing down my 'scene', starting with the toad stool and placing the boy on top (both from the 'All Dressed Up' pack) It's a bit hard to see in the photo, but the boy is holding an ice cream, again from the same pack. I just cut with a blade, around the boys hands and slid the ice cream cone in as if he was really holding it. I then added the heart balloons, drawing in the strings. There was something missing from the bottom of the page, so I added a strip of paper from Lisa Oxley's pack (Floral Fetish) then added the little sign with the word 'dream' and the dragon flies (Wings and Things). Final addition was the quote...all from the ArtStacks range and some drips of yellow ink.


Pop over HERE to check out the other fabulous creations from the rest of the ArtStacks team.

Thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate it.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment