Friday, December 16, 2022

ArtStacks and Deb Weiers share

Hello all! Today I'm sharing a page using ArtStacks goodies by Deb Weiers. I've used pieces from 'Wonky Critters' and the cardstock, which I cut into a figure (after tracing it from chipboard) and self-adhesive 'pebbles' from the 'Wonky Bits'.

I've used Dina Wakley's Kraft journal, scraping the yellow paint onto the background with a credit card. I like to do this when the paint is starting to dry out. Hehe I have a bit of that at the moment. I find it a great way to spread slightly dried out paint, without watering it down. Then I've added the black spots with a stencil, highlighting one of them with a ring cut from Deb Weiers stripy 'easy-tear paper' from the  'wonky backgrounds' pack.

I do love the yellow and orange on this one, they are such happy colours!

Thanks for stopping by. As always, it's much appreciated.

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment