Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kraft+ April challenge!

Happy April!!! Haha I know I say this every month, but seriously these months are screaming past too quick! Even though the time is flashing past, it was so fabulous to see so many entries in last months challenge over @ Kraft+...it's such a thrill for all of us! I hope you'll all join in again this month for our 'recipe challenge'.


This was a super fun challenge, I actually took inspiration from the new gelatos I had picked up...the colours were perfect. The packaging had the diamond background, which I repeated on my own layout using the gelatos.

 
 
I love these plain flairs from Flutterby Designs, it's so brilliant to be able to add your own colour to the designs...I used the gelatos to colour them as well as the tags. 'Boy' in my title is actually silver embossed, the photography doesn't show the slight shimmer.
Pop over to the Kraft+ blog HERE to check out the rest of the inspiration, it's simply stunning, these girls are amazing!
Thanks for stopping by, as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Oooohh, I love this one! Totally stunning layout babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....that bg diamond pattern you've done & the lovely yummy threads.....really brill take on the challenge, I reckon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page........love the way you have framed the great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Love those diamonds, and your title work is divine!

    ReplyDelete