Monday, April 20, 2015

Show us your Stuff Mid Month reveal

Hello, sorry for my lateness with this...been a big past week for me with my sister's wedding! Yay!

The mid month reveal is up over at Show us your Stuff. A reminder of the gorgeous inspiration...


& my take on the challenge...


When I saw the pastels palette I immediately thought of my gorgeous niece. My handmade piece is once again a flair from Flutterby Designs which I coloured with watercolours used in the background.



Pop over HERE to see the rest of the teams gorgeous creations. Hopefully this is on your 'to do' list if you've not already joined in :)
Thanks for stopping by. As always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments...they do mean so much to me x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the cascade of hearts!! and yes I have just put my layout up on my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! A wedding! How lovely:) And as I've said somewhere else....those HEARTS..... I think they look incredible.....gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and super awesome!! Love the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete