Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Show us your Stuff challenge.

The new monthly challenge is up over @ Show us your Stuff. I adore my DT layout for this one, though the subject matter is one wee gorgeous girl! Sorry but you'll have to wait till mid-month for the full reveal...I only have a sneak for you today ;)


This challenge is a very pretty one this month...


Make sure it's on your Easter 'to do list' :) Pop over the the blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from the girls HERE.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping! & happy Easter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh it IS pretty, I'll definitely be giving this one a go! Can't wait to see your full layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it IS pretty, I'll definitely be giving this one a go! Can't wait to see your full layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty girly board.. looking forward to seeing all of your layout..

    ReplyDelete