Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 123 Challenge Blog!

It's such a bright fabulous challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog this month!


As soon as I saw the grid technique, I was reminded of a tutorial video from Ebony van der Starre, from memory it was her video for last years 'Pop & Colours'.


I used watercolour paper with 'distress pens' to create my grid paper, then sprayed with water to let the colours bleed a bit. I think next time I'll use gesso on cardstock first...Eb manages to get more movement on hers which I absolutely adore.


Here is a close up of my flower cluster...I so love these Flutterby Designs flairs, haha can you tell I've restocked ;) This one is the type that you can add your own colour, but I loved the simplicity of the black & white so left it plain.


Pop over to the blog HERE to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each and every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment