Monday, March 9, 2015

123 Challenge Blog - March challenge.

Hello...here is the March challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog!


Here's my take on the challenge...


I used a stencil as a stamp & heat embossed the background. Also embossing the from & the lips on my splat. I used dry embossing the created texture on my red matting. I also heat embossed the thickers lettering...haha maybe not the best decision as they don't really cope well ;) we did have a bit of shrinkage!


You can see the challenge HERE.
Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Those lips....looks sensational [your page, I mean...well, the lips too!!!].....GORGEOUSLY scrapped page & such fun:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic take on the criteria this month.. love the fun photo and those splats are awesome too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cool page Paula! The red lips are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I love what you have created here! gorgeous layout!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete