Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kraft+ March Challenge!

Wow, wow, wow...we had a brilliant response to our 1st challenge over @ Kraft+ last month, so fabulous to see! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy this months challenge too, it's certainly a gorgeous one! I love the variety of everyone's take on the sketch...so fabulous!


Our all that glitters sketch + sequins/glitter/gold/sparkles/bling...love it!


When I read sequins/glitter/gold & sparkles, I knew instantly which photo I wanted to use. Whom better than the 'queen of sequins, gold & sparkles' ;) Sadly the photography doesn't do the shimmer & sparkles justice here with the use of 'mega-flake' in the background, lots of glitter & sparkle everywhere.
Hop on over to the Kraft+ blog HERE where you'll find a feast for your eyes...there is certainly something to inspire you here.
Thanks for stopping by, as always...a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful Paula .... I was hoping to have time to play along last month but the time went by before I knew it .... love your LO this month ... big big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This next challenge is another wonderful one! Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete