Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Scrapping catchup!

Last month vanished in a flash, so much so, I haven't shared some of the layouts completed at retreat last month :)


I think I had the colours from last months Kraft+ challenge in mind when I did this one...totally loved them & they worked perfectly with this photo I snapped one morning. How gorgeous is this wood veneer word by Heidi Swapp...I had to buy the pack simply for the words ;)


This background was inspired by Christin & her gorgeous watercolour backgrounds. It's fun to simply play...never really knowing how the background will turn out.


This last one, again...simply for fun. All 3 layouts I've used Kaisercraft paper pads, that's all I took to retreat for patterned paper. I've got such a collection of paper pads, it's great to use them & it's so easy with the range, you know it will all co-ordinate. Again, one of the Heidi Swapp words which I've painted.
Thanks for stopping by....as always, a huge, huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them, especially the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. All so beautiful Paula!! Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my Tuesday Tip blog post. I just realised that the step by step pic for the texture paste tip was deleted and I have updated if you needed to have another look. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful.. fabulous back ground details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you like those HS words! And they are LOVELY....you Krafty girl, you!! My fave is the middle one. But then, I'm ALWAYS partial to a doily........funny thing is I don't use 'em often....but LOVE seeing them used! Go figure, eh? Hope March slows DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous collection Paula! I find it hard to get anything much done at retreats so you've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete