Monday, September 29, 2014

Retreat layouts!

As mentioned in the previous post, I was lucky enough to go to the Delights Retreat at the beginning of the month. I didn't get a great deal of scrapping done...had been sick & I tend to get very distracted at retreats ;)
I'm sure you can already pick who's class this one was for...the very vibrant Lisa Oxley! I so love her style & she is a simply gorgeous lady! It was fabulous to get some colour happening :)


There were so many surprises over the weekend from the very generous Sandra...here I've used one of the organza bags with ties behind the photo.

This next one was for a challenge...


Thanks for stopping by! As always, thank you for the lovely comments, I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. These look really great - sooo different from each other.....you were lucky to get scrappy with Lisa O......love the vibrancy of the page you did with her:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful! Love the explosion of color on your first layout and I would love to see Lisa do some videos on her creating.. she is amazing! and love the second layout too.. love the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Paula, love that layout, I just knew it would be Lisa inspired, she sure has a way with colour. AWESOME. Love it. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete