Saturday, September 20, 2014

123 Challenge Blog - September Mid Month reveal.

The mid-month reveal is up over @ 123 Challenge Blog...to see the reveal, look HERE.

A reminder of the challenge...khaki, "emphasise" & hidden jounaling.


Here is my take on the challenge...


I actually struggled to find a lot of khaki, but have loved that I've used some really old papers that has been collecting for a while ;) My hidden journaling is in the envelope with the tags. Haha I also struggled with the title, but finally came up with "one cannot emphasise enough the importance of pausing to enjoy the moment"...a rather long winded one, but it suits this photo taken on the stairs of the 'National Museum of China' overlooking Tiananmen Square...a freakishly long time ago!

Thanks for stopping by! As always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments...they do mean the world to me & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I think I'd find it hard to dig up some khaki too:):) You managed to find quite a bit, though!!! LOOOVE the long title & the cogs & wheels cluster:):)

    ReplyDelete