Saturday, September 27, 2014

Gelatos Class at Delights Retreat!

A few weekends ago I was lucky enough to go to the Delights Retreat with the very entertaining Sandra Staples! She held 4 of the most fabulous classes...this layout was inspired or rather 'lifted' from the lovely Leonie ;) I've always been a huge fan of her backgrounds, so it was really fun to see how she created them using Gelatos. Haha let's say...I'm now the proud owner of some ;)


You can see samples of her brilliant background class HERE.
I will hopefully get to share more of my classes soon...sadly not much time to play lately :/
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I really do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! Love the colors and love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers - that is a super cool background! Love, love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete