Monday, September 1, 2014

Show us Your Stuff September Challenge!

Hello Spring!!! & it's certainly a beautiful day to match :)

The challenge over @ SUYS certainly reflects the beauty & brilliance of Spring with this beautiful mood board! I simply loved it & found it very inspiring, I hope you do too...it would be lovely to see lots of participants this month :)


Here's what I did...my handmade item are the 3 little flags. Super easy to create with left over papers from the layout.



I had creating the background colour with watercolour paints & my new template from Kaszazz...love it!

Check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the girls HERE. I look forward to seeing your takes on this challenge.
Thanks for dropping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....LOOOVE that masking with the watercolours - great mask!! Hoping to join in this month:) That mood board looks delish:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty mood board perfect for spring creating! Love your layout, love the brick like texture and love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Paula! Love the colours and that stencil is yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this Paula! It has such a beautiful happy feel to it. Gorgeous colours too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete