Saturday, August 16, 2014

LSBS Retreat scrapping!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to enjoy the LSBS Retreat down in Bowral...simply beautiful! Here's some of what I got done...


I was stuck for a title on this one, it wasn't till I was home the I discovered this title from 2Crafty chipboard, which was simply perfect for my cheeky girl ;)


 

These papers from Kaisercraft...I simply couldn't go past them! How gorgeous are they!!! After joining in Heidi Swapp's 'selfie' challenge back in May, I thought it would be nice to actually scrap the photo.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one :)
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh & aaaaaaah!!! Saw the top one on FB... That title really is perfect & I adore your colours!!! And I have to say, your selfie page is my fave....loving the subtle bg masked look......sooo suits your page:):)

    ReplyDelete