Sunday, August 3, 2014

HeART & Soul by The Color Room.

Back again with my final CT challenge layout for the month...check out this fabulous palette from HeART & Soul TCR#171


This is my take on this beautiful palette...


Along with the colour palette, you are required to use a fruit bag in some way. I used it with ink like a stamp on my background, then gessoed it, to hide the orange colour and used it behind my photo.
 

Check out the amazing inspiration from the team HERE...I do hope you'll join in this month!

Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate each and every one of them x
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Those long drops of paint.......they look fabulous & the frames are amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour palette and what an awesome way to use the humble old fruit bag!! Love this Paula!! Soo gorgeous!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout.. love the back ground and that photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a fabulous take on the challenge. I would struggle with those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used the colour palette!!

    ReplyDelete