Saturday, August 2, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.

This month over @ Show Us Your Stuff we have a 'shape challenge' for you, which was set by DT member, Ali. I hope you'll all show her your support by joining in!

 
 
The shapes you need to include on your page are...a square, a rectangle, bunting, a circle, a banner, a splash of paint or in & a handmade item.

Here's my take...my handmade item is the tiny crochet flower at the top of the cluster.


Make sure you keep an eye out for our mid-month reveal later in the month, in the meantime, check out the DT inspiration HERE.
Thanks for stopping by, thank you for the comments, I do appreciate each & every one of them :)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Aahh!!! What a wonderful take on the challenge...it's certainly a VERY interesting one:):) and Irenze....what can I say??!!!!! That place has my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete