Friday, August 15, 2014

Hirsty Photography love!

Good evening...I'm a tad excited to share with you my love of Hirsty Photography & my layout using one of his magical photos! I've been following him on Facebook for a while now...he certainly offers a lot of 'wow' moments with his photography! If you haven't discovered him, you MUST check his page HERE.

The truth is, I've been feeling rather flat the last few months & my scrapping has been the victim :( I needed something to get excited about & one night I joked to my daughter how amazing it would be to scrap a photo by Hirsty! In that moment, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask...LOL I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I received back his answer of "yes", it was just the thing to spark some excitement!


The hardest thing was choosing a photo, but I settled on this one, as it's of my local beach.


Unfortunately I've not been able to capture the shimmer I managed to get here using various colours of 'Inka Gold' which I discovered at the Little Scrapbook Shop retreat over the weekend...brilliant stuff! I think between us all we bought out the whole lot!


Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments. They do mean the world to me & I appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
More retreat layouts to share soon...happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment