Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 123 Challenge Blog.

Another month has past...they are seriously going too quickly! This month I'm challenging myself to participate in more scrap challenges, so if you have any to recommend...let me know, I would love to hear from you.
I hope you'll all join in over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month...I had a lot of fun creating my layout for this one...



A close up of my details...


I initially created a watercolour background adding some stamping in both distress & stazon ink. To create a bolder effect I then heat embossed the swirls.
Check out the gorgeous inspiration from the DT HERE.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments. I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the beautiful colours and textures on this page...well done!

    ReplyDelete