Friday, October 31, 2014

Retreat scrapping!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to be at retreat! I'm not always very productive at retreats...I think I get overly distracted, but this time I'm very pleased with what I acheived. I even managed a layout on the 1st night ;)
Here is some of what I did...


I totally loved this super bright range from Basic Grey. I added a bit of water colours to the background, along with some stamping.


I had actually created the frame background for a previous challenge using Kaszazz watercolour crayons. I've added the pink squares with gelatos & stamping using the gelatos as well. The tissue paper is from the packaging from T2...it was too good to throw away! I thought this 'dress form' from Dusty Attic was perfect with this too.


Lastly for today...it's sooo good to finally scrap this photo, taken by Jen Hall, from Camp Mojo 2013. Haha only took a year to scrap ;) I gesso'd book paper in the background & the used a combination of glimmer mists, allowing them to run in each direction. The greenish spots are a combination of gelato colours. It's a really simple layout, but I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. These look wonderful.. love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, beautiful, love your use of color and your designs are fabulous ... love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been productive! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete