Thursday, October 2, 2014

Show us your Stuff!

Good morning! This month over @ Show us your Stuff, team member Chloe created a fabulous sketch for you all to create with. I love a good sketch, it takes a lot of the thinking out ;) Remember with your sketch, you also need to include a handmade item.


I found this sketch super easy to work with...this is my take on it...


My handmade items are the fabric flower from Forever Always...been saving that for a while ;) & the gorgeous flair from Flutterby Designs. You'll notice a lot of their flairs featuring on my layouts of late...I'm absolutely loving them! :)


Also happy that I managed to get through some really old Basic Grey papers & lettering. I seriously hoard too much!
Pop over HERE to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team, I love everyone's take on this sketch. I do hope you'll join us this month.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. I think this sketch is fabulous....I really like your take on it.....& I am SO with you re Flutterbys flair...they are delish!!! Love your flower, too...deffo got this one on 'the list'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love , this is so funky and happy xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the paint!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy page; you definitely captured the happiness of eating gelato in the summer.

    I have those BG alphas too, haha. I should pull them out and use them again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Paula. I adore the title and the splats of pink. So summery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to see the older BG paper still strutting it's stuff and looking perky. Love the hand made flower and I'm a bit crazy about flairs at the moment too. Thanks for calling in and leaving some love on my blog Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design - it's so fresh! Just like your layout - love the theme and love the colours! Lovely flower too! :D

    ReplyDelete