Saturday, November 1, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff November challenge!

Eeck! November already...how scary is that!!! Time seems to be flying so fast, I'd really love to slow it down just a bit. The great thing about a new month is new challenges to get your creative brain into. Over at Show Us Your Stuff they have a fabulous challenge created by the lovely Amanda Hartman. I loved this challenge, you have so many choices...you can either stick with a style you know or challenge yourself with something outside your comfort zone.


This is my take on the challenge...


I went with the word; love, embellishment; button, technique; stenciling & a square photo size.
Here is a close up of my handmade tissue paper flower with the button used in the centre.


Check out the gorgeous creations from the other DT HERE. I do hope you'll join us this month.
Thank you for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I really appreciate the time you take to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing background! The photo is stunning and the embellies complement it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete