Monday, November 3, 2014

123 Challenge Blog!

Good morning! Today I'm sharing my layout for the November challenge over @ 123 Challenge Blog...

 
How lucky was I to have some Copper Adirondack paint on hand...it was simply perfect for this challenge. As well as my new Finnabair star stencil :)


A close up of those copper stars...


Check out the rest of the teams gorgeous creations HERE. I do hope you'll join in this month...I look forward to seeing what you create with this.
Thanks for stopping by...as always, a huge thank you for all your lovely comments! I do appreciate each & every one of them & love that you take the time to leave me one x
Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Paula, love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the challenge - I can totally see you inspiration being used here. I too love all the stars! Yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Paula! And I'm coming to your place for dinner.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful.. love your stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so amazing! Love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow such a stunning layout! I love how you have done multi pics...I struggle with that! oh and that food looks way too good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS....I'm a big lover of food photos...so this one is a fave, for certain...the copper worked a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete