Sunday, January 30, 2011

WW1

What I really love about challenge blogs, etc. is that they can push you out of your comfort zone & make you think about things you've not tried before. So, considering I've never used a banner on my scrapping, the January WW1 challenge of White + Navy Blue or Royal Blue + Banners, really grabbed my attention!


I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that takes the time to stop & comment...I really do appreciate your lovely feedback! :)
Happy Scrapping!!!
... & best wishes to those returning to school tomorrow...I know the excitement is building in our household...not! LOL ;)

8 comments:

  1. Well if thats your first attempt at using a banner, you certainly nailed it! LOVE your take on the challenge, the misting (as usual) is DIVINE! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did nail the banner, Paula!
    This is spectacular - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful pic. This looks fabulous. I love the banner and the misted "fence". Very eye catching LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that banner is awesome Paula as is the whole LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so sweet. What a beautiful photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Paula love your LO!! Your misting & masking looks fantastic and your banner is so pretty!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love this Paula! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete