Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Art Journal update.

Happy Australia Day everyone! Hope everyone enjoys their day...it's certainly hot here, not sure how it will affect our day!!!
With the new year upon us, we set back to work on our floors...so without access to my scrap desk, not much has been happening! BUT, I did make an effort to keep up with my art journal :) warning...long post ahead!

I've always wanted to play with napkins after seeing it in SBM, so now was my chance!


The next few pages were started during our work on the floors...I simply grabed my trusty watercolour pencils & masks, later adding to them.



Absolutely love Tim Holtz alcohol inks...who knew you could buy air in a can, LOL well I didn't till I watched one of his demo's!

Here I stamped repeatively a flower stamp to create the background & then I added the envelope for some private journaling.


3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness. These pages are just stunning. They are all so different and amazing. I LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW imagine what you will create once you have full access again to your scrap room!!! Loving these pages Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Paula such amazing creations and so much gorgeous technique... LOVE all of these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete