Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan 123 Challenge.

It's the 3rd of the month & I've already completed a challenge...gotta love that feeling!!! :)

Here is my 123 Challenge...the criteria was, colour - purple; word - beautiful; technique - punches. I've used my Tattered Angels glimmer screens with Plum glimmermist, to match the very gorgeous Webster's Pages diecut & used a border punch on the purple cardstock. This is a photo of my DD & I mucking around with the camera at the table on Christmas day. Love this photo...her eye came out so blue in it & I think she's simply beautiful!



Thanks for stopping by...& as always, I very much appreciate your lovely comments :)

Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. This really is beautiful!!! REally love the misting and the music :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have rocked the purple!! LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely work Paula..I had to enlarge to take a good close look!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Paula, its just beautiful!

    Have a great week,

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Paula... simply stunning!! Love the misting and masking and your photo is amazing... she is really beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always Paula. your mask matches the pp's and your signature misting is devine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooooove this! And the color purple! So glad you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Paula!!! Love what you have done with misting and purple!! SOrry I havent been by much, you know the old 'time' thing!! Hopefully i will find soem more time when i have 2 at school!!! ANyway just wanted to say i have been spying your work around and WOW they are all just GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AMAZING, Paula!!! WTG! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loved this when I saw it. The pic is just gorgeous, the purple paper and the misted tree. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete