Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scrapping update!

I've managed to get back into scrapping the last couple of days...

This layout was for Manon's Monthly Challenge over @ Scrapboutique using Ali Edwards one word challenge. My word for this year is nurture. I love how this has turned out...though I have to say a big thank you, to my lovely friend Lou, who took this photo last year. I'm finding anytime I need a pic, I turn to the one's she took of me :) it may be time to get a new set done with this talented lady...hint, hint ;)


This photo of my baby brother has been bouncing around my scrap desk for a while now...nothing seemed to come together. After applying Kerryn's ABC Challenge over @ Scrapbook Savvy, it came together in a snap! OK, I stayed within my comfort zone using 'S' for stamping & staples :) but am pleased with the results...& how brilliant to have Canada on the October Afternoon papers!


Thank you as always for your lovely comments, I do appreciate them :)
Happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous. From a very feminine page to a great grungy boy page. Both are just fabulous and love your details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh !!! this is just divine ... so romantic and feminine love the softness and NURTURE is a certainly a great word.. something us women often forget to do to ourselves ????? mine is TRUST!!
    magnificent work Paula... love the second page also.. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*....bloody brilliant Paula !!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning photo, and agorgeous layout, what a FAB word to have, I love the delish design too!, love the simplcity of that second one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your LO are just wonderful Paula.....full of beautiful embellies too.

    Lovely word for the year, & a great one to look after you with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW amazing creations Paula!! So loving both of these... gorgeous feminine LO with beautiful details & photo and I just love grunge for a masculine LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layouts Paula! I love both equally!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they are both gorgeous layouts in very different ways. (You've got me feeling very inspired now) :) Love your hair colour by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pages Paula...I love your one word LO...great word, beautiful design and colours!

    ReplyDelete