Sunday, January 2, 2011

Art Journal Every Day.

Firstly, here is my fav shot of the fireworks...as I said before, I've still got a lot to learn when using my camera! Hehe there is no fireworks mode to assist me ;)


As mentioned yesterday, I've joined the Art Journal Every Day over @ Balzer Designs...

This is day one...
Guess you would call this my title page, highlighting some of the things I'm hoping to get out of all this! I've embossed my tattered angels tree stamp in clear after glimmermisting in key lime tart, then continued to mist in various colours. Also made good use of some of my stamps :)

Day two...
Since my word (as per Ali Edwards; One Little Word) for 2011 is NURTURE, this was no better place to start. I wanted to create a feminine type of page...hehe pinks & purples are so not my usual colours, for me personally, but it's what I wanted to go with! Again, I've played with my trusty glimmermists (promise...no glimmermist tomorrow), masks & stamps. Used stamped packaging & the Big Shot to create the heart.
Thanks for stopping by...your lovely comments are always appreciated :)
Happy scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. lovin all the different glimmermisting techniques you ahve used Paula, look forward to seeing more of your art journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh you've already started you Go-Getter!! Love the aj pages so far

    oh and it was 42 not 40 hence the {cough cough}
    thanks for the compliment though (minus 2 already, not bad LOL)

    gotta catch up...see ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness. That pic is amazing of the fireworks. You have certainly mastered that fireworks mode.
    Now this journal is just gorgeous. BIIIIGGG project but WOW, what a start. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what awesome stamps and masks you have...I am GREEEN! LOL I got some of those misty things for Christmas and cant wait to try them out. Now I even more can't wait!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula I am looking forward to seeing this project develop. Looks amazing so far

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your art journal pages, what a great idea. You'll have such a beautiful product at the end of it all.

    ReplyDelete