Wednesday, January 20, 2021

No Drama Llama with ArtStacks

Hello! I'm back again with more ArtStacks Designs, again using some of the Limited Edition Packs for my art journal page. I had started with the ruffle (Dressmaker Pack), this time using it down my page rather than across. I ended up adding two strips of washi tape under it as a base, as well as something else to attach it to.

I thought it looked so cool on the denim page. As I already know the instructions of creating a ruffle, I thought to incorporate that somehow. Initially I was going to cut out the leaf, but once dry, I liked it as it was, so left it as my base. Adding a thin torn edge of the poppies paper (Anemones and Friends) under one side of the ruffle, before adding the figure (Homemaker Pack).

"No Drama Llama" was chosen because I had a bit of an accident with the yellow paint! LOL I'm learning to embrace the accidents, happy or otherwise ;)

Pop over to the ArtStacks blog to see all the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment