Saturday, January 16, 2021

ArtStacks Limited Ediition Packs

 Hello all, have you seen the Limited Edition packs from ArtStacks? They certainly are pretty! 



I have to confess, I opened both packs at the same time, so have ended up using a little bit from each for my art journal page. I was inspired by the idea of  "Dressmaker" and pulled out my old Tim Holtz dressmaker die and it kind of evolved from there, nothing like what I had in my head, but do they ever turn out as you plan ;)

I started with my 6x6 journal, just for something different, adding acrylic colour to the background. I then added some of the tissue pattern paper. Adding some masking over the top.

 
I then added some of the tissue paper designs from one of the CoreStacks (Anemones and Friends), roughly colouring it in with Scribble Sticks and adding some random stamping.

Using the gorgeous floral paper from the 'Homemaker' pack and the Tim Holtz die from and my page is basically done.

Here's the finished page with a title from 'Inspirational Words' tissue paper.


Pop over to the Artstacks Blog to see how Heather McMahon used the same packs, it's very different to mine...you'll find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment