Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2021! 

It's time to celebrate the new year, so break out the bubbles and join us over at Kraft Plus Challenges! This month it's all about the soda bubbles with this month's 

COCA-COLA ADVERTS CHALLENGE!

I essentially 'lifted' the left hand side image, I loved the colours and that flourish. The Dina Wakley stencil flourish has been featured in many of my creations of late, but it worked perfectly for this challenge ;) I had created my background with the gel plate and used a Kaszazz splat stencil (you can find it in my Web Store HERE) for my yellow splat and a Tim Holtz dressmaker die for my coke bottle. Though I ended up changing the black to red, simply because I preferred it. The little flowers are actually in purple oxide spray, but they have photographed more white than purple.


Pop over to the Kraft Plus Challenges blog to see the amazing creations by the rest of the team, you'll find them HERE.

I do hope you'll join us this month with our COCA-COLA ADVERTS CHALLENGE, have fun with it!

Happy crafting!


1 comment: