Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Interactive Paper Doll page

Hello! I've been playing with more ArtStacks Packs. This page has been playing on my mind from the moment I received The Dressmaker pack. Did you play with paper dolls as I child? I did. I remember I would design my own paper clothing for my dolls, so I wanted this page to be interactive, so the clothes can come off.


 I had previously done an interactive page with Dina Wakley, so with that in mind, I adapted the idea of putting the dolls on folding pieces. Excuse my thumb in the photo and the dress that has slipped...haha at least it proves it moves ;).


Pull down the flap & ...


Close ups to try and show the dimension. The 3 are all on different levels.

Only the feet of the dolls are stuck down, so you can swap the dresses around...if you like ;)


A bit of interactive fun on this one. I hope you like it. 

Pop over to the ArtStacks Blog to see all the amazing creations from the rest of the team HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment